Applications for enrolment are accepted from all areas.
- Siblings of students past or present whose parents are members of Elim Christian Centre.
- Children who are or whose parents are members of Elim Christian Centre and who have attended Elim Christian Kindergarten.
- Children who are or whose parents are members of Elim Christian Centre.
- Children of parents who are staff of the Elim Christian Centre and all associated Elim Christian Centre Ministries.
- Siblings of students past or present whose parents are members of similar churches.
- Children from Elim Christian Kindergarten whose parents are members of similar churches.
- Children who are or whose parents are members of similar churches.
- Children from Elim Christian Kindergarten.
- Siblings of students past or present whose parents are not members of a church.
- Length of time on waiting list.
5% – we are currently at maximum capacity.
The number of applicants on a waiting list varies from year level to year level and is constantly changing with names being added or deleted. It is almost impossible to forecast how long you may have to wait, as it requires a vacancy to arise which is then filled according to our order of preference for consideration.
Interviews will take place from Term 3 for Years 1-13 and six months prior to an applicant turning 5 years of age, subject to space availability and enrolment criteria. You will be contacted by phone to arrange a date and time. You may contact the Enrolments Administrator for an update on your child’s application.
Yes, 1 July every year for guaranteed processing for the following year. Applications received by this date are subject to space availability, enrolment criteria and an interview.
Before School Care – No
After School Care – Yes (Year 1 – 8)
Netball (Y3-13), Football – boys and girls (junior and senior), Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Squash, Snowboarding, Equestrian, Duke of Edinburgh (bronze, silver, gold).
Many of these teams participate in Auckland & National Championships.
Year 7 classes of 26 (2 classes) The Galaxy
Year 8 classes of 23 (3 classes) The Garden
Year 9 classes of 23 (4 classes)
Year 10 classes of 28 (4 classes)
Year 11 classes of 28 (4 classes)
Year 12 classes of 29 (4 classes)
Year 13 classes of 23 (4 classes)
Once the Application Form has been processed and checked against our Enrolment Criteria, you will be contacted in due course for an interview subject to space availability. At the interview your child will complete a few simple activities and you will have the opportunity to ask any further questions. After the interview, you will be notified by mail as to whether your child has been accepted. At any stage of the process we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
It is not necessary to re-apply every year. Once an application has been lodged, the child’s name remains on our waiting list and the list rolls over from year to year until such time as a vacancy arises or you request their name be withdrawn from the waiting list. It is helpful to supply us with copies of subsequent school reports as you receive them and to keep us informed of any changes to your contact details.
Construction is about to commence on our Golflands Campus and if the timeline target is reached, Y7 and Y8 students will commence the 2018 school year at the Golflands Campus.
Yes, from Year 3 onward in all instruments. Performing Arts, Worship Band and Senior Choir are emphasised and encouraged.
Yes. Examples may change from year to year but include Cultural Group, Interact Club, Board Game Club and Maker / Robotics Club.
Yes we do. Our Open Day for 2017 at our Botany Campus was held on Tuesday 30th May. This was geared towards students in Y7-13.
With regards to our Golflands Campus, we conduct tours on a monthly basis. Please contact our Enrolments Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be invited to attend our next tour.