We are pleased to confirm the programme will start from Week 2, Term 2, Monday 7th May. A daily programme will run with different focuses, including standard after school care service and Mandarin lessons;
· Standard after school care service: Monday, Wednesday and Friday ONLY.
· Mandarin lessons: Tuesday and Thursday ONLY.
(if you require 5 days a week after school care – you will need to enroll your child in the Mandarin language programme run on Tuesdays and Thursdays – this is a separate application form as costs are different)
Below is the Monday to Friday programme timetable.
Monday: Standard ASC only
Tuesday: Mandarin only
Wednesday: Standard ASC only
Thursday: Mandarin only
Friday: Standard ASC only
The registration procedure:
1. Read the Parents Information Sheet (very important).
2. Choose the programme you wish to enrol your child/ren in and complete the registration forms.
3. Send the registration forms to ARISEPM@elim.school.nz or drop them off at MAC school office before Thursday, 26th April 2018.
4. Once your registration forms are received, on confirmation of your enrolment, you will be sent final details.
If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact Miss Yin Huang for assistance.